Just released: Introducing the NEW
A new monitor….4K recorder… HD/2K recording….live quad split screen monitoring….rent codecs per shoot!
The $1,295 US (monitor only July 2013) Odyssey7 (single stream up to 4K Raw) and $2,295 US (monitor only end August/early Sept 2013) Odyssey 7Q (four stream HD/2K, compressed recording, 4K, High Speed 120fps, and simultaneous recording of proxy (DNxHD-36) and Raw video are intended to follow users as they journey through their careers from DSLRs to high-end 4K raw cine cameras. Recording options available Q4 2013.
- Sony FS700 Support on the Odyssey 7Q just announced! You will be able to get 2k RAW at 240fps full sensor.
- Start with “upgradable monitor” option, add recording functionality later, and video formats as needed
- Focus assist, False colour, Waveform, Histogram, Zebras, LUT support
- Wide range of recording formats including Avid DNxHD (upto 120fps), uncompressed HD/2K RGB 444 (up to 60p), 2K/HD Raw, ARRIRAW (4:3 and 16:9), and Canon 4K Raw
- 7.7″ OLED 1280×800 8-bit RGB pixel array
- wide colour gamut
- 3400:1 contrast
- New 2.5″ “server grade” SSDs with read/write bandwidths in excess of 500 MBytes/sec per drive 240GB, 480GB, 960GB
- Up to 7,000 minutes of 1080p30, DNxHD-36 and 1,100 minutes 1080p30, DNxHD-220 with dual 960 SSDs
- Bluetooth LE for simple remote control through iPhone/Android app eliminating WiFi setup hassles and security issues
- Capacitive touch screen technology
- Data offload transfers up to 375 MByte/sec
- Recording formats can be purchased outright or “rented” on an as-needed basis via 24/7 web-based shopping cart on the Convergent Design website
- Odyssey7Q with split screen showing (clockwise from top left) live picture, focus assist, histogram, waveform
- Simultaneous Proxy + Raw
- Quad Split Monitoring
- Four HD/2K Stream Record
- 120fps YCC 422 Record
Don’t forget your Pro K Solutions protective covers:) Coming Summer 2013!
Video available at: http://vimeo.com/62633690
More information available at www.odyssey7.info