- Have you ever had to replace a panel due to a minor scratch?
- Can you afford to be without a display while its in repair?
- Sunlight, or bright lights limiting your viewing?
- Are you tired of constantly cleaning stubborn fingerprints and residue from your monitors?
- Hoping to provide the most sanitary solution in touchscreen devices?
We have the superior resolution solution
Pro K Solutions provides Ultra HD simple screen protection for the majority of broadcast displays and related touch screen devices used within the film and television production industry. We also have the experience and capability to supply large custom orders.
Our Unique ultra thin and clear PET Protective Film is applied in a few simple steps: clean, peel, and place.
The superior quality and price of our product makes for easy sales as an expendable item within the rental, medical, retail industries and more.
We currently carry two products: OCP (critical image evaluation purposes), and HTP (clear images with Anti-Glare for use in bright ambient light areas)
OCP (Optical Clarity Protection)
Visual Optical Clarity, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, High light transmittance, bubble free fitting, outdoor weather resistance, and UV protection. It is also washable and reusable.
HTP (High Transmittance Protection)
Anti-Glare with enhanced Optical Clarity, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, High light transmittance, Low Haze, bubble free fitting, outdoor weather resistance, and UV protection. It is also washable and reusable.
- Gently clean your screen thoroughly as required and recommended by manufacturer. We have provided a cleaning cloth for your final wipe prior to application in a “dust free environment”.
- Center film over your panel to judge accurate placement. Allowing for a slight gap on all sides between the film and bezel. Using Tab #01 (Red), gently lift the PET Release film halfway, exposing the adhesive side of the functional protective film. Avoid contact with adhesive.
- Align Protection Film with center of panel. Allowing for a slight gap on all sides between the film and bezel. Peel the remainder of PET Release film. Gently smooth the protector into place to prevent bubbling and rippling.
- Remove any bubbles manually or gently with the squeegee card (blue strip facing film) provided in a pulling back motion (do not push the squeegee card forwards).
- Using Tab#02 (Blue), peel to remove the masking film to reveal your newly protected panel. Smile:)
Storage and usage conditions
Film should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight & be used within 12 months from date of shipment.
Surfaces to which film is applied should be clean, dry and free of grease, oil or other contaminants.
Film should be replaced within 12 months of initial application.
Basic OCP Product Specifications
Overall thickness is under .5mm
Light Transmittance >91%
Surface Hardness 3H pencil Method H
Temperature Resistance min -25deg C to 80deg C constant use, *limited use range is larger
Please email email@example.com or call 1.877.870.9370
About Pro K Solutions
Pro K Solutions provides high resolution simple screen protection for the majority of broadcast displays and related touch screen devices used within the film and television production industry. We also have the experience and capability to supply large custom orders.
With over 20 years of experience in the Film and Television industry, we understand the need for clarity and protection from all aspects of production. Always keeping in mind the requirements from an owner / operator, manufacturer, product sales and rental house point of view.
Our office is located within the Greater Toronto area and local deliveries are possible.
Currently we also offer shipping to various countries for online orders from proksolutions.com.
If you are interested in becoming a dealer or distributor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Dealer Enquiry” or “Distributor Enquiry”
*Displays and Devices are not included. These products are not sponsored, endorsed or approved by the manufacturers. All trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective holders.